The Elizabeth Fry Society is recruiting students in anticipation of receiving funding through the Canada Summer Jobs Initiative 2014. If you are a student looking for full time summer employment (May-August 2014) please follow the application process at the conclusion of this email.
The Elizabeth Fry Society has requested positions in the following areas:
- Women’s Services
- Youth & Children’s Services (including summer camp and residential programs)
- Food Services (cook at Summer Camp)
These positions are open to relief staff, volunteers and external applicants who meet the following criteria:
- are between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- have been registered as full-time students in the previous academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year;
- are Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act;
- are legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations.
Positions will be full time 35-40 hours per week and will have varied schedules.
Please forward resume, letter of interest and completed Summer Student Package (attached here) to Samantha.Nonis@elizabethfry.com or fax to 604-520-1169. Please feel free to email or call Samantha Nonis at 604-520-1166 if you have any questions regarding the positions or this process.